Sunday, July 18, 2010

MIRRORS DON'T DISCLOSE INNER FACTS


I looked in the mirror
It showed my face
I searched my inner me

But I could find no ecstasy

I, then, looked in your heart
No, I didn't find myself there
I closed my eyes in disgrace
This time I saw my inner face

I saw myself in chaos
perhaps something was pinching me
I looked so baffled and frustrated
which was making me feel uneasy

I glanced at my heart,it was unhappy
It had only reason which made it heavy
I requested it to share the problem
It sadly said that it was lonesome

I felt so sorry for what heart said
And I cursed my helpless fate
My heart was in bedlam and in pain
suddenly from my eyes,tears started to rain

I opened my eyes and got them wet
I again stared in the mirror and saw them red
This time the glass was speaking the fact
as its reflection was perfectly exact

No comments:

Post a Comment

ट्रेकिंग/हाइकिंगको क्रममा हराउँदा

हिंडी रहने बाटो त बिराउने गरिन्छ भने कहिले पनि नहिंडेको र कुनै म्याप अनि गाइडको सहारा बिना हराउनु भनेको आश्चर्यजनक कुरो पनि भएन | काठमाडौँक...