Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Let's fall in love again

Tell me softly,
the words that my heart craves to hear
from your magical lips;
which makes your words
a soothing lyrics
and,
your talk,
a mellifluous song.

Sing me a song, honey.
Make me an insane lover
in this 'sane world'
where people calculate their steps
even while falling in love.
No sugar,
make me freefall deep in your love.
So deep that I find the root of your love
and bury it inside my heart.
We will perch in our utopia
and enjoy the sweet fruit together
when our love thrives.

Come away with me,
to the mountains of Nepal
where I'll play the traditional drum
and make you dance in
'नाचिदेउ मैच्यांग तिमी डम्फुको तालैमा' (dance lady, in the rhythm of drum)
Let's get wasted drinking the local alcohol
and make love while the Mount Everest guards for us.
Come away with me
to the islands of Hawaii,
where I'll play the ukulele
and sing you your favourite song,
'all of me loves all of you'
and give the whole new meaning
to the romantic sunset of Hawaii,
with our oozing passionate love.  

Lie with me on the ground
and watch the starry sky.
Kiss me gently; rock my world
in the placid night.
Caress my body with your warm breathe
and
play with my hair.
Let the hearts race
with the friction of two bodies.
Untouch the tranqulity of the night,
feel the torrent of love in you,
and right then,
I shall ask you, 'What is life, my dear?'
Tell me softly,
the words that my heart craves to hear
from your magical lips.
'Life is Felicity.'



No comments:

Post a Comment

ट्रेकिंग/हाइकिंगको क्रममा हराउँदा

हिंडी रहने बाटो त बिराउने गरिन्छ भने कहिले पनि नहिंडेको र कुनै म्याप अनि गाइडको सहारा बिना हराउनु भनेको आश्चर्यजनक कुरो पनि भएन | काठमाडौँक...