Sunday, July 18, 2010

I WOULD LIKE TO BE A BIRD




I would like to be a bird and fly in the sky


Slowly disappearing in the horizon where I could reach very high


And be so far from everyone that nobody could see me cry


I would like to be a bird and fly in the sky



I want to fly and reach to the place where you lie

so that I can descry you all day long from the sky

I desire to gift you the twinkling stars and make you shy

I would like to be a bird and fly in the sky



When you are asleep I quietly would like to tickle you

After you wake up, I want to say how much I love you

I wish to carry and take you where there's nobody except you and I

I would like to be a bird and fly high in the sky


All I want is elation and smile in your pretty face

To make it happen, I am ready to fight and win every race

I can do anything for you as you are my sweetie pie

I would like to be a bird and fly freely way up in the sky....


No comments:

Post a Comment

ट्रेकिंग/हाइकिंगको क्रममा हराउँदा

हिंडी रहने बाटो त बिराउने गरिन्छ भने कहिले पनि नहिंडेको र कुनै म्याप अनि गाइडको सहारा बिना हराउनु भनेको आश्चर्यजनक कुरो पनि भएन | काठमाडौँक...