Saturday, May 22, 2010

THIS IS HOW MY ANGEL IS

Big beautiful eyes, an exquisite smile
That amazing charm hypnotizes me awhile
Long curled hair and snow white teeth take my breath away
Her dulcet tone makes me think of her every night and day
Her batting eyelashes have an incredible power
That makes me smile alone and dance in shower

Her unique fragrance always seduces me
Her enchanting face is what I want to see
Nothing I can do when she is by my side
Her presence gives me the hint of paradise
She comes to me when I get stuck in agony
She takes my pain and grants me harmony

Her soft kiss on my cheek tickles me
Her long embrace provides me the greatest ecstasy
I watch her every now and then without letting her know
I am so in love with her that I just don’t want her to go
When she catches my hand and takes me with her
I just wish to freeze that moment forever

She comes in my dream and takes me to the cloudland
And we gaze around the beauty from where we stand
She starts to dance; I look her without flashing my eyes
And I adore the vista when she plays with butterflies
I am just amazed how she hides all her misery with ease
And I joyously say this is how my angel is….. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ट्रेकिंग/हाइकिंगको क्रममा हराउँदा

हिंडी रहने बाटो त बिराउने गरिन्छ भने कहिले पनि नहिंडेको र कुनै म्याप अनि गाइडको सहारा बिना हराउनु भनेको आश्चर्यजनक कुरो पनि भएन | काठमाडौँक...